Sunday, September 02, 2007

Now let her Rest in Peace


Hey all,

Its been 10 years since Princess Diana died, so hopefully now the media will let her Rest in Peace, rather than keep milking her to sell their magazines (NZWW, NZ Day Im looking at you!)

Anyway, back to me.

Currently I am sitting in an internet cafe on Queen Street in Auckland - $1 for an hour (Awesome) and they also have breakfasts and hot drinks - I had a $3.50 hot chocolate in a large cup, and $6 bacon, egg and 3 hotcakes. Nice (in Borat voice)

Last week I auditioned and got a lead part in a play. Its called "The Big OE". My lines are pretty funny. Other than that, last week was pretty average, cos I had the flu, but battled it and went to work (my sick leave doesn't kick in until this Wednesday - at least it does at all - (looking at you this time NOVA)
Saw the eclipse, (hence the photo).

This weekend I came to Auckland cos our former neighbours' mother turned 50, and it was a good opportunity to catch up with my old mates, and another mate that I had been trying to catch up with for 9 months. It was all good, almost like old times, probably better cos now we are all adults, and don't fight like kids do.

By the way, big ups to the Ale House on Mt Eden road who gave us 4 free hot drinks

Anyway, off to Kaitaia again after this.
Looking forward to Suzanne & Bevan's visit next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home