Saturday, August 25, 2007

Moo Loo Ole Ole Ole

Well we did it, and we did it with style - Waikato won the shield, and did it racking up the most points difference for a challenger in the history of the Ranfurly shield.

Well, other than that, I don't have much to say - other than a shout out to Joe's Garage bar here in Kaitaia. I was uncharacteristically not so tired after watching my dose of Friday TV, so I decided to check out the night life. I went to buy a L&P at Joe's and they asked me if I was the sober driver- well I was driving (hence why I was getting an L&P) and I was sober, so I said yes, and therefore I got it for free. I was stoked, and think it's great they are encouraging sober drivers, especially because I think the culture up here is Drink driving is OK, as long as the cops don't get you.

This morning I went to a garage sale, and the markets. This afternoon just cleaned and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home