Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bay of Islands: The final Paihia

Hey y'all,

Well this week I returned from feeding cats.

Tuesday night I decided to visit my ex-student from Japan while she was in Paihia, otherwise I might never manage to catch up with her in Auckland. So I did, it was all good, we went and had dinner at a Pizzeria, I was impressed that a girl of her size ate the whole pizza in front of her.

Wednesday night me and the friends I cat-sat for made use of the $100 meal voucher - you may recall the deal I had made with them in a previous entry. So yeah that was a good feed.

Thursday was badminton, Friday was vege in front of tv night, and today was try and get some work done. I wish there was more life in Kaitaia (read: girls) hence why I am here at McDs LOL. I almost considered a mission to Whangarei, but its a 2 hour trip for a similar scenerio.

I was going to go to Tane Mahuta today if the weather was better, maybe tomorrow.

Looking forward to the Ball next Saturday. Hopefully some single chicks will materialise from thin air. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home