Thursday, July 05, 2007

And another just like the other
















You know the good thing about using the internet at McD's? They will never tell you off for eating while using the computer.

Hopefully this time this message and my last message will come up on the site, it seemed to work but I've been told by others that they couldn't access it.

Not much to report, Lost is finished season 3, Prison Break finished last week, and my mate Donald Trump concludes the Apprentice next week.

This weekend looks like it may be action-packed - there is a stamp exhibition on at the community centre (no joke intended, keep reading) and apparently the HMS Canterbury is at the Opua wharf (in the Bay of Islands) it looks like it may be sunk, and then I also noticed there are plays on at the community centre, and I have found out the deal with the movie theatre at Taipa (well 7kms inland from Taipa). I think I will try and hit the stamp exhibition, and then go and stay in Paihia the night and check out the HMS Canterbury.

yeah, not much else to say. catch ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home