Sunday, July 22, 2007

Let's hangi out

Hey.

Well after a convincing victory over Australia last night we are set to win the Rugby world cup. If South Africa and Australia can't bet us, who can be against us? Canada? LOL

Well, in news this week- I did a speech at Toastmasters. I finally have beat the temptation to use my notes when I speak. I needed to cut my speech down from 10minutes to 5-7, and I worked out the easiest way to do that is not use my notes, as you naturally summarise when you speak. I talked about my experience teaching in Japan.

Friday night I went to the "Stars in Your Eyes" event they had up here. It was entertaining, and the dinner was a Hangi. Afterwards they sold the remainder for $5 each, I had enjoyed mine so much I bought 3 more, had 1 for supper, 1 for Saturday lunch, and have frozen the other.

Saturday I finally managed to sleep in. When I got up I went for a big ride on my new bike. I ended up visiting a friend and chatted for a few hours. He told me to drop in and visit my workmate at the backpackers cos a new girl had moved there and she was quite attractive. I was going to anyway (honestly), so I did.

That night was the rugby, so I went out to Ahipara and watched it with some mates and heaps of other guys, projected onto the wall. So that was all good.

Yeah, thats about my lot. Might go and see Transformers if Im a good boy LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home