Saturday, July 14, 2007

Isn't it Ironic? & into the information age and the sharemarket

Hey there

Yesterday I bit the bullet, and bought some shares in Burgerfuel. The ironic part of it is that I used the internet here at McDonalds. And to top it off, I came in today drinking from a cup from Subway.

I was rather proud of (yet also dissappointed that I hadn't done it before) with myself, finally getting round to using internet banking. I bought my shares, and then paid my membership dues to the Institute of Chartered Accountants.

Then this morning I went out and bought a bike. I had promised myself last year while in Japan that I would invest in a decent bike with front shocks once I had decent income. So today I finally did it. So all in all, I have spent almost $2000 in just over 24 hours. Just when my bank account had gotten back to it's pre-Japan level.

Tonight I think Im watching the rugby with a workmate at the pub, and tomorrow I may go to the movies and see either Transformers or Shrek 3.

Sweet as, catch ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home