Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Go on then... You'll be back...

Well here I am, in little old NZ, all by myself, my sister and her husband have buggered off to England, my parents have scarppered, as I write this flying over the Pacific to the USA. As for me, well I had a couple of plane trips myself - between Kaitaia and Auckland. Yay for me.

Since writting her last, my sister and her husband came up and visited. Much to her disgust I hadn't written anything about their visit - but that was because I was a bit down when they left, A) knowing they were going away & B) having had them stay with me for 2 days, when they left my flat seemed even more empty/lonely than ever.

Anyhow, it was fun. We drove up 90 mile beach in mum's car, and then go off the beach via a forestry road. Problem was, we got a bit lost on the forestry road, and ended up meeting a few dead-ends. Anyway, we made it to Cape Reinga. Then we had a big expensive feed at the Beachcomber, then played Pictionary with my workmate Lizelle and a German girl. Good times.

Then this weekend I flew to Auckland - Suzanne picked me up and brought me home, so I could farewell her and Bev the next day. Then on Sunday I flew back here.

Anyway - Suzanne & Bev's blog is probably more interesting right now - but I would like to point out something - I had this template first (yes its the same) but I write in green (so its like the matrix - hence the name.)

Something I have been thinking about this week, is how accounting is like surfing the matrix - because you have lots of meaningless numbers to sift through in the ledger. That was unintentional.

Anyway - my Burgerfuel shares have dipped in price, but are climbing back up. Currently my $1000 investment is worth about $725 - before you take broker's fees off that. More recently I have talked to all the banks on the main street, trying to see who will give me the most interest for my money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home