Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back Again

Back from a weekend in the town of the future (Hamiltron, more that meets the eye)

Went down for my mate Dave's wedding. As weddings go, it was pretty good, despite not knowing many people.

Busy weekend, doing the things that needed to be done, such as gathering props for my play, buying shoes etc.

Got to practice my play 3 times though, which was good - my friend Ben came down to Hamilton with me, and we got to utilise the 5 hour drives by practicing my lines.

Also good hearing about Mum & Dad's adventures in the USA.

Anyway, check out my photos I have just put up. I'll put more up, but the computer's being tempremental.

Got my laptop back, seems to be fine, which is awesome, get to play Pirates without it being a Dick! nice. This weekend is a long one - thinking I will do my chores Saturday, and then go camping the other 2 days, relax and achieve some stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home