Saturday, January 26, 2008

Knocked the Burger off

For the un-informed - thats a reference to Sir Edmund Hillary, who passed away this week. Our National Hero. He was the first to climb Mt. Everest, and the first to reach the South Pole in a vehicle.

I use burger for 3 reasons - One, because otherwise Im using a swear word, 2 because I don't want you to think I am referring to Sir Ed, and 3 - cos I have had my share of Burgers this week - I had them 3x for dinner this week, starting with Sunday - when I had dinner with the DOC girls. Then Tuesday and Wednesday.

Not much interesting things have happened lately.

This weekend is Auckland Anniversary - a long weekend. Straight after this Im going surfing with an ex-workmate, then probably camp tonight.

Next weekend I'll go home, and Dad & I are going to White Island on a boat trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home